Effective Date: January 1, 2014
1. Your Expectation of Privacy. 27th Street Bakery recognizes that you expect privacy and security for your personal information. We also understand the need to safeguard sensitive information about you. Therefore, we maintain standards designed to prevent misuse of such information.
3. Maintenance of Information. 27th Street Bakery has procedures to help assure that your information is accurate, current and complete, in accordance with reasonable commercial standards. While some of these procedures may be required by federal or state law, we have implemented additional procedures to maintain accurate, current and complete information, including processes to review and update information and remove old information.
4. Limiting Access to Information. 27th Street Bakery has procedures that limit employee access to personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason to know such information about you. We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through standard operating procedures and other office policies.
6. Disclosure Restrictions. 27th Street Bakery does not reveal specific information about your account(s), record(s) or other personally identifiable data to parties outside our affiliated business partners, for independent use, unless (i) you request or authorize it, (ii) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you, (iii) the information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency, (iv) 27th Street Bakery believes in good faith that disclosure is required to (x) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on 27th Street Bakery or its customers, (y) protect or defend the rights or property of 27th Street Bakery or its customers, or (z) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of 27th Street Bakery’s Website users, customers or the public, or (v) the disclosure otherwise is lawfully permitted or required. Except as otherwise provided above, we do not provide account(s), record(s) or personal information to non-27th Street Bakery companies or business affiliates for the purpose of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing.
8. Children and Privacy. No information should be submitted to 27th Street Bakery by you if you are under the age of 18 years without the consent of your parent or guardian. Users under the age of 18 are asked not to participate or access the 27th Street Bakery website. 27th Street bakery will not aggregate or use information about users under the age of 18.